Encapital Financial Technology is a leading financial technology company which focuses on bringing financial products closer to everyone by developing a mobile platform and marketplace where these products can be traded online. We are now looking for Back-End Developer (Junior/Senior) for the Technology Division.
As a Back End Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate other product team members to create secure, reliable, scalable software solutions.
- Identify unsecured code areas and implement fixes.
- Identify, implement, and share technical solutions.
- Proactively reviews the Performance and Capacity of all aspects of production: code, infrastructure, data and message processing.
- Research new technology trend and adapt to company’s projects.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Good candidate for Junior Back End Developer position should have the following qualifications:
- At least 1 year of experience working in Java or Go. Willingness to learn new programming languages is required (including, but not limited to: Java, Go, Python, JS, Rust, …)
- Strong foundation in Computer Science and ambition to advance in the field of software engineering
- Basic knowledge of version control system, especially git, is required: push/pull, branching, pull requests, merge, resolve conflicts, … Working knowledge of GitHub / Gitlab
- Basic understanding of API (especially Restful APIs) and experience building APIs is required
- Understanding and working experience with SQL databases is required. Knowledge and experience working with NoSQL database (such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch, etc.) or Message Queues (such as Kafka) is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience working with WebSocket, asynchronous messaging, protobuf is a plus
- Experience working with multithread and concurrent systems is a plus
- Knowledge of JS and other Front-end frameworks / libraries such as React / Vue / Flutter is a plus
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile Environment is a plus
Good candidate for Senior Back End Developer position should have the following qualifications:
- At least 3-4 year of experience working in Java or Go. Willingness to learn new programming languages is required (including, but not limited to, Java, Go, Python, Rust, …)
- Strong knowledge in Computer Science and ambition to advance in the field of software engineering
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: Ms. Dịu – 0377 512 312